2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Nice Truck
By truckdriver on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I drive an F150 for work and have been impressed by the solid feel and comfort compared to smaller trucks I have driven. So when I saw the King Ranch version, I knew this was my next vehicle. The leather in this truck is great, very soft and comfortable. The rest of the truck is well built and have had no ptroblems at all. After three weeks there is no reason to take it to the dealer for the normal build defects.

Superior Truck!
By tdehart on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We actually bought our supercrew June of 2000. We will be buying another supercrew. Our kids like to take the truck more than our Ford Taurus, they say it's more comfortable (meaning the back seat).

Ford F-150 Supercrew XLT 2WD 4.6L 3.55LS
By grepa on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Well built, well designed. Fit and finish superb. Quiet and comfortable, even at highway speeds and long distances that I drive each day. Even the small V-8 has plenty of power; coupled with the 3.55LS it will tow up to 6600 lbs w/ an automatic. Mileage ranges from 16.5 to 19 mixed, mostly highway. Review done at 12,000 miles after 4 mos. of ownership.

Perfect Camper Hauler
By Big Ben from Balto on 03/15/02 13:08 PM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Have had a nagging problem with the driver side seat belt unbuckling on it's own. Other than that, the truck has been great!

F-150 Super Crew Lariat
By nevadapac on 03/14/02 00:56 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Although I've only owned for 4 weeks I have been very satisifed with my new F-150 Super Crew. Comfort is outstanding. Rear seating is as comfortable at the front seats. Ride is smooth for a 4 wheel drive. Truck bed is short, but with the tailgate down it still handles 4x8 sheets of plywood. Gas mileage is as to be expected with the 5.4 engine, towing capacity is exceptional.

ford f-150 supercrew
By The Bob-o on 03/13/02 20:14 PM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

great truck. I can haul 5 people plus all our stuff and dogs in the back. I purchased a cap which really helps with storage. I have over 47,000 miles and it still runs great. Great ride. First brake job was very expensive. Over 500.00. It seems as though parts are very expensive. Power moonroof was a great option.Go with the 17" wheels, tires.Price shop. I saved over 4,000 dollars by shopping at 7 different dealers until I got the best price.

Great Truck
By diares on 03/09/02 08:29 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great Truck

The Best
By fastro on 03/09/02 08:27 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is by far the best truck I have ever owned.With Unsurpassed Quality !

Super Crew FX4
By bowhuntwi on 03/07/02 13:58 PM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have a little over 7000 miles on my Super Crew with no vists to the dealer except for regular maintenance. It's a pleasure to drive in town and on the highway. Due to the step in height, I would recommend some sort of running board.

King Ranch is worth the money
By jameszr1 on 03/04/02 07:47 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great interior, super ride, quiet, and with the 5.4 great power.