2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab Consumer Reviews 6

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

2002 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XL 2WD Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
2002 F-150 XLT Supercab
By bullet-head on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL 2WD Flareside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I have had this truck for a year, and it has been flawless!!! Super ride, great interior, and not one issue or repair yet. And contrary to the style choices here, I have the XLT V-6 4.2liter with an AUTO tranny....(style box did not have that option)

Always Stylin
By lyn-n-lyle on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought this truck and had it lowered 3" in the front and 4" in the back. I am handicapped so it makes it easier to get in & out of. The ride is still pretty decent. Had it custom pinstiped and nerf bars added. It is a looker! Some guy in a new chevy followed me down the street & kept giving eye up & down the truck. At the light I looked over and he gave me the thumbs up. How often does a chevy man do that?

Wonderful Truck!!!
By Ford Enthusiast on 12/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab King Ranch 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Powerful 5.4L V-8 pulls our 7,500 pound fifth-wheel with ease (in both 2WD & 4WD). Beautiful King Ranch leather is soft yet durable. It is a wonderful combination of form and function! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a reliable, great looking truck! Outstanding value for $35,000.

Buy American, but not Chevy
By Jonny Mack on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is the first Pick-up that I have ever owned. I have always loved the Ford Motor Company line of cars and trucks, but never really liked or needed a truck. I am in the military and I have a Muscle Car, so, of course you need to have something reliable and is capable of carrying parts to and from the car. In short, it has fulfilled all of my hopes and dreams up untill this point. It is the most comfortable truck I have ever been in, and it is quite a bit of fun to drive. The only complaint I have about it is the lack of a rear window defroster for the non-sliding window on the rear.

Great Truck For Your Buck!
By Sheriff Jay on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

In my job I have driven dozens of Trucks. This truck is truely a delight to drive! Over the years I have found that Ford builds a quality truck. My truck gets great milage for the distances I travel. And; it provides me with a reliable transportation base for hauling the hundreds of lbs of rescue equipment to and from work each day. Quiet, comfort, reliability, hauling and milage. What more could you ask for?

Outstanding American Truck!!!
By Gary Shaffer on 10/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

This is the first pickup I have purchased. It rides extremely well for a large, four wheel drive vehicle! The interior is extremely durable, comfortable, and very appealing. It's a SuperCab ... but the rear front opening doors allow plenty of access to the roomy rear seats. The power moonroof, 6-CD changer, automatic climate control, opening rear windows, power adjustable pedals, and easy-to- open tailgate all make this truck an extreme joy to own & operate! Definetly recommend the F-150 King Ranch to anyone looking for luxury & utility in the same truck!!!

Buy It... No Regrets!
By Banker on 10/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

After spending the last 4 1/2 years without a pickup, it was time to retire the Jeep Cherokee (NEVER buy a Jeep). I bought the F-150 with the 5.4 litre Triton V-8 and absolutely love it! I pull a 5,000lb trailer about every other weekend in the summer, and this truck does it wonderfully. Most of my towing is high in the Colorado Rockies, and my normal driving is on the flat, eastern plains of Colorado. My F-150 does a wonderful job of both. Plenty of torque when I need it, with a smooth and comfortable ride. Gas mileage is typical for a full size 4x4. Growing up in ranch country, I can really appreciate a first class pickup, and this "fits the bill".

The Perfect Truck
By F150 Rulz on 09/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is the perfect Truck. I can see why they are the Number 1 selling truck in America

FORD BUILT TOUGH From Norfolk VA.
By miketerrell on 09/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Not one flaw in the body or interior, 16 - 17 mpg city, 17-19 on the road. Slight delay on accelleration. This is because the hole for the air intake is to small. Put a Air Cleaning Kit on and the horse power goes up and no more delay. No change in gas mailage. Used Dura Shine instead of wax and it never looks dirty. (dark blue paint) Still looking for something wrong but haven't found it. Wouldn't you know it, the air conditioning is to cold my glasses fog up when I get out of the truck.

first problem
By skeptic on 06/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I compared all of the full size trucks on the market before I purchased my F150. I love this truck, but it's now in the shop because it developed some sort of electrical issue and left me stranded on the side of the road today. Other than that, this truck rides great, get's pretty decent mileage for a full size truck (18mpg in mixed driving), is squeak and rattle free, and was running perfectly prior to today. Assuming the electrical problem is a fluke, I would recommend this truck to anyone looking for a versatile, comfortable, full size truck.