2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Fantastic family truck!!!!
By pej7445 on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent family truck. the 4.6 doesn't hog too much gas either.

The Best Truck I will ever own
By Paul Walker on 04/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Good power,good looks,great power,I love it

Ford tough
By DavidS827 on 02/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After researching, driving and comparing almost every 4 door truck on the market I found that the F150 Screw couldn't be beat. I have had it for almost a year and haven't had one problem. I couldn't be happier with it and HIGHLY recommend it.

Ford Crew cab
By Efedrick on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I spent numerous hours researching Ford, Chev & Dodge. I also drove several models of each brand to assure satisfaction and the comfort desired because I spend a lot of time in my truck. I also travel off the highway quite often.I spoke with employees of pipeline companies around the country because they also spend many hours off the highway. Most of the employees that I spoke to said that only Ford held up to the continual and dependable service reqired to do their job day in and day out. Two companies representives told me that their companies were getting rid of their Chev's.I have been completely happy with my Ford Truck.

Joe's F-150 Supercrew
By Joe Howards on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best car/truck I have ever owned. It fits all of my needs. Great riding, driving vehicle. Feels very solid and safe. Has been flawless.

Ford F-150 supercrew
By Ryan75 on 01/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought a new '03 and I love it. The only thing that I wish it had was more horsepower and better gas mileage. I have the 5.4L and I still think it needs like 50 more horsepower.

dont you just luvit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By jeff hiddleson on 01/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

from the styling on the outside to the comfortable seating inside whether it be leather or cloth seating this ford supercrew truck is just about everything a person could want or need.

Don't buy a Ford F-150
By Derrick Manqueros on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Don't buy this vehicle, because (2) Ford Dealerships and the manufacturer will not take responsibility for a product that I spent $31,000 on.

Great Truck
By F150john on 12/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This has been a great family vehicle. My family several trips during the year and this truck fits the bill. The interior is comfortable and the truck is fun to drive, And we can carry a large amount of luggage with us in the back. The only trouble has been a defective battery at 11000 miles, which the dealer replaced and the fold down console on the front seat had to be replaced because the leather seperated from the console. It was covered by the warrenty. I have been very please with my truck.

Sweet Ride
By Indiana Lawman on 08/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased the F-150 Lariat 4x4 crew cab because of the interior room and the ride. The ride is better than most passenger vehicles and SUV's! I've received numerous complements about the size, looks, and interior room of this vehicle.