Used 2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab Consumer Reviews - 69 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Happy Camper
By andy cwi

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Flareside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've driven Fords primarily for almost 20 years now after a bad experience with GM standing behind a Chevy lemon. I have for the past 10 years owned a pickup (2 Rangers and now the 150). This truck is all that I could hope for except of course for the fuel economy. If the economy doesn't go completely south or gas becomes extinct, this will be the last pickup I'll need. Driving comfort, dependability, durability low maintenance costs, hauling capacities and dealer customer service are all part of the package.

Ride comfort, color, handling, cruise control, lumbar support, compass with outside temperature gauge, CD player.

Rust proofing especially in the northern climate. Better gas mileage.

Great truck
By Trixxie

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought this truck brand new and as I say I've had it since it was a baby. It has been a great truck. Of course I have given it it's proper maintenance and has really paid off. I have been a Ford Woman since I was able to be a Ford Girl at 18. I am now in the decision making of color for my new 2007 F250 diesel with that new engine. I believe I need to order it in November for shipment in February. It seem like it will again be a white with tan leather interior.

I just love all of it. No favoritism here.

Maybe standard bedliner would be nice.

One Good Truck
By Bahamaroot

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Have had the truck for two years and plan to drive it to its grave. Love the comfort and the design. Rides and handles better than most cars I've driven. Buy far the best truck I have ever owned.

Power and handling.

Gas mileage for the Triton V8

Ford F150 King Ranch
By Tom Flynn

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab King Ranch 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The truck has been flawless. It has not had a single issue. Just change the fluids, rotate the tires and change the brake pads. The MPG is okay at 16.

The leather seats. I really like the saddle type leather in the King Ranch.

It would be nice to be able to see the end of the hood.

All around good truck
By Shawn

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Flareside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Bought it used with 20,200 miles. No engine problems. Did have issues with parking brake setup. Mechanism froze up and brake shoes were toasted. Seems to be common problem with the rear disc brake/drum parking brake setup due to infrequent use of parking brake. Easy fix for $28 with parts from auto stores. Gas mileage is what you expect from full size truck - 15 city/18 highway.

Moonroof (not many trucks have sunroofs), 4wd, looks of stepside bed, and overall utility of a truck.

More tie down points in bed. Stepside does not have the loops on the bed rail, only one in each corner of the bed.