2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
My F150
By Danny on 08/24/05 11:23 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

This truck I have had for three years. The truck has not given me any problems at all since I bought it three years ago. I had the slave clutch changed to a better one. The interior design of this truck is comfortable and well planned out for some one who uses the truck to travel in. I love to take long trips in it since it does save me money on fuel. I use roughly about $200 dollars to get from California to Texas and back to California. The suspension gives you a comfortable and quiet ride. All in all I give this truck a 9.8 out of 10.

Everyone should drive a Ford truck!
By nichole on 07/22/05 23:53 PM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Comfortable to drive on a long road trip, good looking, great on gas, and great audio system, this is the best combination in a family friendly truck. We can take our dogs & kids on a long distance highway trip and ride in comfort. Not to mention the wonderful extras, we can never get lost because our truck always tells us what direction we're going & the smooth ride lets the kids and dogs take their naps. When its time to do the weekend chores, the spacious bed gives us plenty of room to make a worthwhile trip to our local landfill! We love it & wouldn't trade it for anything ... except another FORD!

Ford FX4 150 Ext Cab
By paul hilton on 05/21/05 19:03 PM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I had X plan and bought the truck because I saved $2500. The 5.4 triton is bad on gas mileage 12 to 15 mpg. When I put a 21 foot camper on it struggles on hills some. And gets very bad mileage; about 10 mpg. Will buy a GMC or a Dodge next time. They pull better. My 1994 GMC 1500 pulled my camper better than this Ford and got better mileage.

Ford 4x4 F-150 Extended Cab
By paul hilton on 05/08/05 18:45 PM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This truck gets 13-15 mpg empty. If you put a 21 foot camper behind it, it loses gas mileage and power. It struggles with a heavy load. but the quality is great! Need more power and much better mpg. The remote key should be able to unlock the doors when the truck is running.

'02 F150 Lariat FX4
By lgwilson on 12/28/04 21:53 PM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love the truck. It is almost three years old now and I've had zero problems with it so far. I love the 5.4 V8, but wish it got a little better fuel economy, especially on the highway. The interior is roomy, but doesn't grab you when you look at it. The truck rides well around town, yet still is very competent off road as well. This truck is a perfect example of why Ford has had the best selling trucks since the 70's.

Engine Misfire
By hawker on 12/10/04 10:01 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Flareside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

At stop lights it misses but at high speed it runs fine. And the dealer keeps telling me thats it's fine.

Best Pickup Ever
By Eric Ross on 11/05/04 17:36 PM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I love this truck. I have the V8 Triton extended cab and it is the best vehicle I have ever owned. It has plenty of power, comfort and anything else you are looking for in a vehicle.

It is a quality truck
By forkbeird on 09/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL 2WD Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Execpt for one rattle and one bit of warranty work this truck is excellent. The power and utility is tops. This truck fufilled every expectition and preformedjust how it suppose to. Ford does trucks right.

A Great Truck
By kruken on 08/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I've had my F-150 for 4 months/5000 miles now. I used to drive a Dodge Ram with the 5.2L V8 and was a little leary about going to a V6, but needed better mileage. I'm not disappointed. While it doesn't have the power of a V8, it is more than adequate. I love the exterior design and interior features. The ride and handling are fantastic for a truck.

Great truck for the money!
By T Almond on 08/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

3 years and 60K miles with no mechanical problems and a great ride has made me a fan of the F-150. High comfort design on interior and smooth styling on the exterior. I always get good comments on the truck expecially when they find out it is a '99 model year.