2002 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
badass truck
By cmfligtnig on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab SVT Lightning 2WD Flareside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

man i got my truck a few months ago and i am loving it, before i hated to drive but now i love driving its soo much fun! if you dont have one i sugjest you get one as soon as posible, you'll love every bit of it.

No Possible complaint
By Jon Pankow on 11/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

I have had my 02 lightning and I could not be happier. Its fast, tight, and leaves everything else in the mirrors.

What a blast
By Gerry L on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

I've waited a while to get this truck and it was worth the wait. Easily the most fun vehicle to drive. To have a truck and a sports car what more can you ask?

Best truck I ever owned
By on 10/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

I have owned many vehicles in my life. I was a die hard GM person till I experienced my Lightning I prefer to drive it more than any thing out there. Have traveled coast to coast twice on vacation. Can't say enough good about it.

my car
By corey18 on 10/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

it is fun to drive because it is fast.

Ford's Performance Pick-up
By Indiana_Jones on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

The most performance made pickup ever made is an extreme pleasure to own and drive. The engineering is outstanding, all the way from the engine, transmission, drive train & suspension. What a thrill to drive. Gauranted to raise your heart rate when you stomp down on the gas. Blow away Corvetts and Mustangs off the line.

My lightning
By copenhagen on 09/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

best car in the world

Stupid Fast
By NFLEagles1 on 09/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

I have about 3000 miles on my new Lightning now. Before it, I owned a 2001 4X4 Extended cab. After test driving a used Lightning with no intention to buy, I had to have one. Sometimes I'll just test drive cars I hear about to see what I think. Unfortunately, I chose the wrong vehicle to just "test drive." Two weeks later I traded in the old 4X4 Extended cab for my Lighting. Performance is unbelievable. A truck should not be doing this. At night I drive around looking for a street race. By day I tow around my ATV. I gave up 4X4 (for snow) and Extended Cab space for this, and I don't regret my decision at all!

Lightning Sort of Fast
By SVT 03 on 08/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

I good buy. i got mine for 26,00 bcause i am an engineer in the Special Vehicles Team at Ford and i also have a 2003 svt cobra. When i brought it home for the first time i decided just to go and drive some more i just didnt want to stop so i drove for about 2 hours on the coast.

Don't Do it!
By Bobby44 on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

In the shop all the time.