2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Fantastic family truck!!!!
By pej7445 on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent family truck. the 4.6 doesn't hog too much gas either.

Ford Crew cab
By Efedrick on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I spent numerous hours researching Ford, Chev & Dodge. I also drove several models of each brand to assure satisfaction and the comfort desired because I spend a lot of time in my truck. I also travel off the highway quite often.I spoke with employees of pipeline companies around the country because they also spend many hours off the highway. Most of the employees that I spoke to said that only Ford held up to the continual and dependable service reqired to do their job day in and day out. Two companies representives told me that their companies were getting rid of their Chev's.I have been completely happy with my Ford Truck.

Joe's F-150 Supercrew
By Joe Howards on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best car/truck I have ever owned. It fits all of my needs. Great riding, driving vehicle. Feels very solid and safe. Has been flawless.

dont you just luvit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By jeff hiddleson on 01/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

from the styling on the outside to the comfortable seating inside whether it be leather or cloth seating this ford supercrew truck is just about everything a person could want or need.

love my ford
By amanda on 05/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

i love everything about my ford. it is so fun going places in it. i bought the silver, it shows noooo dirt. it handels very well. the fuel economy is great. i can leave west tn and go across the state into the carolina's. the only disadvantage i have is that i should have bought a 4x4 since i have a farm

My Truck
By chriss on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I originally was shoping for the extended cab F150 but fell in love with the super crew! I love driving it and love the looks I get as a little girl swinging this big truck around. The truck is easy to handle, comfortable for long trips and parks and backs with ease. My husband is driving it now and I am having to fight to get it back from him. The purchase of this truck is probably the best vehicle purchase I have made. It is large enough to haul my horse trailer and gardening supplies with out being over imposing. I wouldn't trade this truck for anything.

Ford F-150 Supercrew XLT 2WD 4.6L 3.55LS
By grepa on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Well built, well designed. Fit and finish superb. Quiet and comfortable, even at highway speeds and long distances that I drive each day. Even the small V-8 has plenty of power; coupled with the 3.55LS it will tow up to 6600 lbs w/ an automatic. Mileage ranges from 16.5 to 19 mixed, mostly highway. Review done at 12,000 miles after 4 mos. of ownership.

Great Truck
By diares on 03/09/02 08:29 AM (PST)

Great Truck