2002 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews 17

2002 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Fun Truck
By AraS on 05/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab SVT Lightning 2WD Flareside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

This truck is outstanding, best in the market. It is fun to drive, it is very comfy inside and it makes you feel like a king. Great handeling, speed and overall performance. Its a must have. For 32 thousand, this car is a steal. I would of paied up to 50 for this truck.

love my ford
By amanda on 05/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

i love everything about my ford. it is so fun going places in it. i bought the silver, it shows noooo dirt. it handels very well. the fuel economy is great. i can leave west tn and go across the state into the carolina's. the only disadvantage i have is that i should have bought a 4x4 since i have a farm

Great truck and deal
By cuz on 05/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab XL 2WD Styleside LB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent truck for the money, and current rebates and cash incentives make it even more attractive. For those in the Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana area - there is an additional discount on the TX-OK-LA package.

King Ranch Rules
By BCheney on 05/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After driving a Lightning the last two years I wanted a vehicle that could hold 4 large adults with ease. The Super Crew version of the F150 does that, and the King Ranch with its 4 leather bucket seats does that in style. Power (5.4L) and handling is not what the Lightning is but what truck is?

Great all around vehicle
By sal on 05/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Graet truck for weddings or yard work or boat and camper towing(5.4 engine) or soccer practice with the kids-you get the picture!!

The Truck with Attitude
By KA on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

A grin everytime you drive it! If you get this truck, spend the extra $600 on a chip and filter. If you decide on a blower pulley (~$200), you'll need a pair of traction bars. ;) For the extra $1,500 (including the traction bars), it's not all that much $, considering you'll smoke a Vette, and have $15k left in your pocket!

A Ford engineer addicted HP!
By Mark Wagner on 04/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Truck currently runs 13.05@112mph with only a larger crank pulley, Cold air intake, and a Diablo Revolution chip. Better tires will get 12's. Do not believe mid to low 12's with these options. It's only talk. The truck now Dynos at 460hp, and looks great with a dual ram air hood from Cervinis.com

Extreme Lightning
By Biff on 04/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

This truck is a riot to own! The looks you get from people are worth the cost alone. But the real joy is when you open it up and scare the unsuspecting victims! Definitely get one if you have the means!!

My Truck
By chriss on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I originally was shoping for the extended cab F150 but fell in love with the super crew! I love driving it and love the looks I get as a little girl swinging this big truck around. The truck is easy to handle, comfortable for long trips and parks and backs with ease. My husband is driving it now and I am having to fight to get it back from him. The purchase of this truck is probably the best vehicle purchase I have made. It is large enough to haul my horse trailer and gardening supplies with out being over imposing. I wouldn't trade this truck for anything.

My review
By Shivohn on 04/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love my Ford F-150, because it's like a part of me, it's like my brother, it's always dependable. yours truly, Billy-bobb