2002 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Amazing Truck
By Eric F on 07/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab SVT Lightning 2WD Flareside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

It's really cool, and useless at the same time, bt I love it!

THE BEST TRUCK EVER
By weswes7 on 07/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

IF U WANT A TRUCK WITH A RACE CAR FEEL, THIS IS THE TRUCK TO GET. NO OTHER TRUCK CAN MATCH ITS PERFORMANCE AND STYLE AND THE BEST OF ALL IS, ITS SO MUCH FUN TO DRIVE!!!!!

Ford trucks rock
By Ryanz on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 2WD Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

Excellent truck. Chevrolet looses. Drag races and looks. Ford's are better and especially this one. Faster, much better looking and more dependible.

SVT fever
By John @ HDCafe on 06/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

I just traded my 02' Firehawk in and bought a black 02' Lightning a few weeks ago. I sure wish I had bought the "L" sooner, this thing is a blast to drive. Here in Texas we have a lot of truck owners, and when they see my shiny L drive by it sure turns heads. There are a lot of performance upgrades available, and it is easy to put the truck in the mid 11 sec 1/4mi times.

Great 4-door Truck
By blaster on 06/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have only had this truck for two months. So far it is flawless. Some of the other reviews I read said the gas milage was bad. I had a Dodge Dakoda with the small V8 before I got the Ford and it averaged 18 mpg. I have the large V8 in this one and I average 17 mpg. So I feel the mpg is good for a large pickup. I am very happy with the Ford F150 SuperCrew.

Awesome truck!
By FX4 lover on 06/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

An awesome truck! More torque than a chevy of the same size motor. For it's size, pretty good mileage. A FX4 Lariat Supercrew getting 18-20 mpg.

BadAss Truck
By MikeL on 06/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

The stares you get for driving this truck make it worth every penny. The sweet whistle of the supercharger brings tears to my eyes!!!

BadAss Truck
By Mikel on 06/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

The One
By gandolf on 06/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

one of the best vehicles i have ever owned. great ride, spacious. i could go on. overall i love it!

first problem
By skeptic on 06/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I compared all of the full size trucks on the market before I purchased my F150. I love this truck, but it's now in the shop because it developed some sort of electrical issue and left me stranded on the side of the road today. Other than that, this truck rides great, get's pretty decent mileage for a full size truck (18mpg in mixed driving), is squeak and rattle free, and was running perfectly prior to today. Assuming the electrical problem is a fluke, I would recommend this truck to anyone looking for a versatile, comfortable, full size truck.