2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Don't buy a Ford F-150
By Derrick Manqueros on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Don't buy this vehicle, because (2) Ford Dealerships and the manufacturer will not take responsibility for a product that I spent $31,000 on.

King Ranch Rules
By BCheney on 05/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

After driving a Lightning the last two years I wanted a vehicle that could hold 4 large adults with ease. The Super Crew version of the F150 does that, and the King Ranch with its 4 leather bucket seats does that in style. Power (5.4L) and handling is not what the Lightning is but what truck is?

Nice Truck
By truckdriver on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

I drive an F150 for work and have been impressed by the solid feel and comfort compared to smaller trucks I have driven. So when I saw the King Ranch version, I knew this was my next vehicle. The leather in this truck is great, very soft and comfortable. The rest of the truck is well built and have had no ptroblems at all. After three weeks there is no reason to take it to the dealer for the normal build defects.