2001 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: A manly truck that the wife wi

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Review

A manly truck that the wife will love!
By bird family on

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We loved our 1994 Supercab, but needed the room for our growing family. This is stylish, as well as comfortable. A great vehicle for a person who wants all that a truck can offer, but yet haul friends and family comfortably. This truck handles everything from towing a pontoon to a bobcat to having it loaded down with sod. Get the sprayed in bedliner. The only problem we've had was that the bed was not square on the frame. With this truck, I will never own a car for myself again.

Great stereo system w/a 6 disc changer. The power adjusted pedals makes it easy for my short wife to drive this comfortably, too. The 5.4 l engine provides all the power that I need in a 1/2 ton pick-up. Plenty of cup holders and storage space within the cab.

Heated outside mirrors and wipers, and auto dimming rearview mirror. The option to turn off the passenger side airbag. The headlight knob needs to be backlit. The wiring harness on the hitch does not have the 4 and 6 pin together. Needs passenger seat lumbar.