2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
My first pickup
By westbound on 07/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I moved from an SUV to a pickup of equal weight. I find it more comfortable, but more difficult to handle because of the extended wheelbase. Stopping distance is not as short as I would like. The automatic braking system prevents skids but does not seem to respond briskly enough for my taste.

this is the one
By truker-lover on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 2WD Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I wasnt a big pick up truck fan but when purchased this I dont think Ill ever go back to a normal truck. If your reading this and have never drove one you will not be able to understand until you get in this thiong and actually feel the power and smoothness.

Good all around truck
By ramkpb on 06/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Other than the mile per gallon issue and the multi cd player location this truck is a wonderful vehicle to drive. fits Tall people and short people, kids are happy in the back and if you get the blow in liner like I did you will not have to look at any scratches in your bed

A Home Run
By Earl on 06/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Ford did a Great job w/this one! Design, comfort and Fun! It's a shame a dealer can't take care of a Nice Ride when you trust them to do so. Two trips to dealer (To take care of their carelessness) 21 days total.

2001 Ford F150 4 door Lariat Crew Cab
By cross on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We absolutely love our black 2001 Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab...Would recommend it to anyone

Love my 2001 f-150 supercrew
By Dan Vallieu on 04/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I added several thingssuch as mud flaps,bedliner,bed cover,bug guard,rain guard on all 4 doors, side rail ala explorer type and fog lights. i get a ton of compliments. The mileage is great. I have the 4.9 v8 which is excellant power/mileage set up. I would not change a thing. I shopped around at all the major truck types and am very happy with my choice. I had a Dodge and Chevy prior to this truck but would by a Ford for my next truck without a doubt.

No Buyers Remorse
By shovel77 on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned over 50 cars and trucks in my life and this is the only purchase with NO buyers remorse. I like everything about this pickup. And I especially love the real saddle leather seats. With 20,000 trouble free miles under my belt, this is by far the most pleasurable car/truck that I have ever owned. Just a bit diappointed with the limited color choices though. Would prefer a lighter color (mine is dark blue).

Harley Heaven
By BadRon on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

This will be my third F150 and Ford finally got it right this time! The Harley F150 Crew Cab is a great looking truck and truly fun to drive. My wife keeps trying to steal it. The only draw back is when you go out for a drive you end up attracting a crowd.

Great Truck
By DK on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had the truck only 6 mo. But it has been perfect. I average around 18.5 mpg on the highway and 17 in the city.

Great Truck!
By ford lover on 03/16/02 22:31 PM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This has been the best truck that we have owned. With three kids it really makes it nice for them and they have plenty of leg room.