2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Enjoyment Year Around
By Firefighter_4607 on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I own a crew cab and it has been the best investment I have ever made on a vehcile. I own a 2001 F-150 SuperCrew 4x4 with the 5.4L engine. I also have every option you can get. I have been really impressed with the 5.4L performance and it doesn't get the best mileage but it is well worth the extra money in fuel. I drove this rig from Geogria to Washington State and I thought the ride quality and the seat comfort was great.I would recommend this vechile to anyone.

F150 Supercrew
By Misty_2003 on 03/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I love my SuperCrew!

just what I needed
By flyingart on 02/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

If you are looking for a full size truck that has room for six full size adults and want to park it inside your garage this is the 1. Comfortable and lots of leg room througout.

Well done ford
By Helo on 02/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The supercrew has been perfect. Great for pulling the skiboat. Bed is large enough. With a 1 inch fiberglass lid it makes a great lockable trunk.

you gotta love it!!!
By jameszr1 on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had NO problems what so ever with this vehicle. I got the 5.4 V-8 which does use some gas, but when you get on it it goes..seats are great..finished off nice...plastic grill should go in favor of aluminum.

2001 King Ranch - HAIL THE KING!
By Rockpick on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

One of the most luxurious trucks that you'll ever sit in... your tush will cry out when it comes in contact with the plush Castano King Ranch Leather. This is a top of the line truck with a top of the line feel!

nice light duty truck or heavy duty car?
By bohunter on 11/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Smooth riding, comfortable. Reasonably quiet. Has developed one rattle in 56,000 miles, in door panel (I think). Had to replace ball joints at 40,000 miles. Accomodates the family very well. Plenty of space in the back seat for the kids. Limited bed space, though, for actual truck use. Overall a good compromise between a truck for work and a car for the family.

Need a truck and SUV ?Answer F 150 crew
By ezak4ss on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had this truck just a few weeks and every day I see more things about it that I like.This is the do all vehicle that can take you and the wife to dinner,take the kids to baseball practice with all the gear,and pull the boat all in the same day without missing a beat!

King of the Ranch
By UTDAD on 08/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Love this truck! Yeah, I know. It's a truck not made for real workers. However, I can assure you that this truck can handle any workload. The 5.4 liter engine gives it plenty of pick up and towing capacity. I have towed thousands of pounds with the vehicle without a hiccup. I have even taken it to the city dump to unload construction trash. The roads were horrible and the truck seemed to relish every minute. Great thing is after all of the work, I wash it, maybe wax it, and I am ready to be one of the most stylish in town.

Very satisfied
By Bru on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The F-150 Supercrew combines the best aspects of a light truck with a full size sedan. The styling is elegant, and equally adept parking at a fine hotel as it is hauling a load. It drives beautifully, is comfortable, and the engine is great. When driven at reasonable r.p.m's and\or speeds, the gas mileage is quite good! I couldn't be happier with my selection. Br