2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Great truck all-around
By dhoude on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Our truck has been great to this point. Looks great, runs fine. Very comfortable to drive for me at 6 feet and for my wife at 5 feet because of the adj pedals.

King o the road / ranch
By lovevegas on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Love the truck. Rides like a car. Gret feel. Love taking it on road trips. Whole family travels in style. Best leather seats on the market.

truck
By calislacker105 on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

i am disappointed with the leather seat that are cracking and pealing..i feel if you just purchased a vehicle within the first year the dealer should repair a pealing leather driver seat..

King Ranch 4X4
By TJNS on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Great truck, very reliable, just change the oil and keep on going. Tows well, interior beautiful, hmmm...saddle leather. Roomy comfortable for 4 full- size adults.

My first (and last) Ford
By mgrnpd on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We bought this mainly as a family vacation vehicle. Plenty of back seat room for the kids, plenty of luggage room in the bed (with a cap), and can still tow the boat. The problem is it stranded us for a couple days on our first long vacation (Ford was no help at all) and broke down right before leaving on another long vacation. Now several unidentafiable rattles have begun. I'd like to get rid of it for a more reliable vehicle, but the incentives on the new ones have really killed the resale value of mine. I thought I was buying one of the most reliable trucks to keep for a long time and now I'm looking for a way out.

2001 F-150 Lariat 5.4L
By michael G on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

great truck, awsome power! Looks great with 20" rims!!! Handles great, looks great!

Bam
By Felonious on 08/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

i love my truck ...but.... I was in an accident at about 10 m.p.h. and smash....$11,500 damage to the front end of the truck...But I did do $300 in damage to the 86 Chevy I ran into....Luv the truck, but don`t look at the front end wrong the crumplezone is a bad thing

X
By denner on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

GREAT truck, lots of fun to drive, plenty of power and comfort. Happy with my purschase

Need a better braking system...
By Rambo on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The extra weight of my 4x4 has put me in several situations where it's poor braking system became apparent. Other than that a decent vehicle.

2001 F-150 Super Crew
By Rick Henne on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After driving this model, I will never own a car for daily driving again. I will also never consider another brand. It was comfortable from the first test drive, no need to get used to driving, even with being higher in the air than I was used too. It has been an all around pleasure to drive.