2001 Ford F-150 SuperCab Consumer Reviews 4

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
AWESOME
By senko on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

awesome truck whats left to say :)

Former GM Guy
By Dan Palmer on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I've had the vehicle for 2 years know, other than a sensor that had to be replaced, the vehicle has been excellent. I've had Chevy trucks in the past and even got to drive a new 2003 Chevy, for a couple days, when they fixed my sensor...all I can say is anybody who drives a Chevy has definitely not driven a Ford lately. The difference between ride, handling and comfort is very obvious. The Ford's road manners give a feel of control and stability. As far as the interior, the Fords are very comfortable with all the controls right where you want them.The 2003 Chevy (2 years newer than my Ford), looked ugly in comparison.Chevy is definitely behind the times.

First truck
By menchar on 06/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Flareside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I pretty much like everything except the gas mileage. Whoever "designed" the turn signal stalk should be fired - unless the steering wheel is centered +/- a few degrees, the turn signal detent won't hold. Ford lied about cooling package but when faced with lawsuit came up with a deal (I took the $100 cash).

Bo's Review
By Bo Jangle on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this truck for the price and reliability. I sure haven't had any regrets. The gas mileage is, on average, 20mpg. The paint, integrity, hardware, and engine all have held up to their fullest. I definitely would recommend this truck to a friend or family member. I currently have 45000 miles on my truck and it is still going strong as the day I bought it.

F-150 review
By George Ortiz on 01/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Excellent ride and power, poor turning radius, fair to midland gas milage for a truck with a 5.4 I guess it is OK. Comfortable interior

My Truck
By Chihuahua Beth on 12/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Comfortable to drive, adaquate leg room in back seat. Good manuverability. Snappy take-off response. Like the carribian blue body color w/Rich Ford's 'Thunder' 40th Aniversary Edition customized paint job. Excelent gas millage for a truck.

Super Truck
By Karpman on 07/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent truck that meets all of my needs. It has the room to haul my large family and all of our stuff. The interior is extremely comfortable both front and back. I highly recommend the combination of the sunroof and sliding rear window. With both of those open and the side windows up you get a great breeze with little noise. I have 36,000 miles on mine without any mechanical defects. If you need a truck but want the luxury of a Lincoln, this truck is for you!

Truck could use improvement.
By ggwes on 05/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

This truck is like all othyer Fords I've had. They eat up tires and start to ride rough. Also, this truck has a constant whine in teh dash they can't find without taking it apart, which I fear would lead to rattles.

2001 FORD F-150 SPRCB XLT
By MARSHALL on 05/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

GREAT VEHICLE - 3RD SPRCAB AND THE 6TH FORD VEHICLE WE HAVE OWNED!

Ford's are the BEST!
By Ford Lover on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL 4WD Flareside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love it. Everything you could ask for in a truck.