2001 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Awesome Truck!!!
By Rettop on 07/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this truck. I got a great deal and low financing. It is everything I like in a vehicle.

i always wanted one
By deerman on 07/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck! Great on trips, what a cruiser. I love all the comments I get from other guys and even a few women about this truck. Sturdy ride and comfortable seating. Really a pleasure to drive around town and on long trips. Gas mileage hasn't been too bad.

'01 SuperCrew - Great Truck !!
By B-Man on 07/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Outstanding functionality. Good performance; decent gas milage for a big truck. Add a Superchip and a cat-back exhaust system and you can boost the mileage by 1 or 2 mpg, if you keep your foot out of it. The 5.4L engine has loads of pulling power.

Love that Truck
By bigjeff on 06/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have loved owning this truck! It gives me the flexability of owing a truck with room for a couple of Children in the back and room to spare. My wife is able to handle it around town and it rides smooth on the open road.

F150 Supercrew
By Misty_2003 on 03/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I love my SuperCrew!

Need a truck and SUV ?Answer F 150 crew
By ezak4ss on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had this truck just a few weeks and every day I see more things about it that I like.This is the do all vehicle that can take you and the wife to dinner,take the kids to baseball practice with all the gear,and pull the boat all in the same day without missing a beat!

Very satisfied
By Bru on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The F-150 Supercrew combines the best aspects of a light truck with a full size sedan. The styling is elegant, and equally adept parking at a fine hotel as it is hauling a load. It drives beautifully, is comfortable, and the engine is great. When driven at reasonable r.p.m's and\or speeds, the gas mileage is quite good! I couldn't be happier with my selection. Br

Good all around truck
By ramkpb on 06/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Other than the mile per gallon issue and the multi cd player location this truck is a wonderful vehicle to drive. fits Tall people and short people, kids are happy in the back and if you get the blow in liner like I did you will not have to look at any scratches in your bed

Love my 2001 f-150 supercrew
By Dan Vallieu on 04/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I added several thingssuch as mud flaps,bedliner,bed cover,bug guard,rain guard on all 4 doors, side rail ala explorer type and fog lights. i get a ton of compliments. The mileage is great. I have the 4.9 v8 which is excellant power/mileage set up. I would not change a thing. I shopped around at all the major truck types and am very happy with my choice. I had a Dodge and Chevy prior to this truck but would by a Ford for my next truck without a doubt.

Great Truck
By DK on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had the truck only 6 mo. But it has been perfect. I average around 18.5 mpg on the highway and 17 in the city.