2001 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Greased Lightnin'
By JRH05 on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab SVT Lightning 2WD Flareside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

This truck is UNBELEIVABLE!!!! The absolute fastest vehicle I have ever owned. It is soooo addicting squeezing the throttle and listening to that supercharger whine! A very comforatable truck considering it's intentions. Only weakness is the gas milage(what do you expect from a 380hp, 4700lb object w/ the arodynamics of a barn door!). I average about 13mpg if I can keep my foot out of it. I strongly recommend this truck to anyone who needs a vehicle for work and play!

2001 Ford F150 4 door Lariat Crew Cab
By cross on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We absolutely love our black 2001 Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab...Would recommend it to anyone

sweet car
By weeb100 on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

this car is great. you can make i look even better and preform even better then it already does and is soo fun to drive

Love my 2001 f-150 supercrew
By Dan Vallieu on 04/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I added several thingssuch as mud flaps,bedliner,bed cover,bug guard,rain guard on all 4 doors, side rail ala explorer type and fog lights. i get a ton of compliments. The mileage is great. I have the 4.9 v8 which is excellant power/mileage set up. I would not change a thing. I shopped around at all the major truck types and am very happy with my choice. I had a Dodge and Chevy prior to this truck but would by a Ford for my next truck without a doubt.

No Buyers Remorse
By shovel77 on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned over 50 cars and trucks in my life and this is the only purchase with NO buyers remorse. I like everything about this pickup. And I especially love the real saddle leather seats. With 20,000 trouble free miles under my belt, this is by far the most pleasurable car/truck that I have ever owned. Just a bit diappointed with the limited color choices though. Would prefer a lighter color (mine is dark blue).

Harley Heaven
By BadRon on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 2WD Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This will be my third F150 and Ford finally got it right this time! The Harley F150 Crew Cab is a great looking truck and truly fun to drive. My wife keeps trying to steal it. The only draw back is when you go out for a drive you end up attracting a crowd.

Unbelieveable
By Dawhite Johnson on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

This truck has never let me down. I want another ford fan to be able to use this truck with pleasure.

Tire Smoking Fun
By Lightning speed on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

I sold my Corvette for this lightning. I enjoy the truck much more. It's faster, gets more looks and you can tow your boat anyplace you like in "lightning fast" time. I will be keeping this truck for a while, at least until the 2003 comes out.

Ford's are the BEST!
By Ford Lover on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XL 4WD Flareside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love it. Everything you could ask for in a truck.

Great Truck
By DK on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had the truck only 6 mo. But it has been perfect. I average around 18.5 mpg on the highway and 17 in the city.