Used 2001 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2001 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
you gotta love it!!!
By jameszr1 on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had NO problems what so ever with this vehicle. I got the 5.4 V-8 which does use some gas, but when you get on it it goes..seats are great..finished off nice...plastic grill should go in favor of aluminum.

2001 King Ranch - HAIL THE KING!
By Rockpick on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

One of the most luxurious trucks that you'll ever sit in... your tush will cry out when it comes in contact with the plush Castano King Ranch Leather. This is a top of the line truck with a top of the line feel!

F-150 review
By George Ortiz on 01/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Excellent ride and power, poor turning radius, fair to midland gas milage for a truck with a 5.4 I guess it is OK. Comfortable interior

My Truck
By Chihuahua Beth on 12/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Comfortable to drive, adaquate leg room in back seat. Good manuverability. Snappy take-off response. Like the carribian blue body color w/Rich Ford's 'Thunder' 40th Aniversary Edition customized paint job. Excelent gas millage for a truck.

nice light duty truck or heavy duty car?
By bohunter on 11/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Smooth riding, comfortable. Reasonably quiet. Has developed one rattle in 56,000 miles, in door panel (I think). Had to replace ball joints at 40,000 miles. Accomodates the family very well. Plenty of space in the back seat for the kids. Limited bed space, though, for actual truck use. Overall a good compromise between a truck for work and a car for the family.

SVT Lightning
By byrdman667 on 09/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab SVT Lightning 2WD Flareside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

Great performance. Could not be happier with my lightning. A true SVT performance vehicle.

Need a truck and SUV ?Answer F 150 crew
By ezak4ss on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had this truck just a few weeks and every day I see more things about it that I like.This is the do all vehicle that can take you and the wife to dinner,take the kids to baseball practice with all the gear,and pull the boat all in the same day without missing a beat!

White Lightning
By KyleA on 09/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great!!! The most comfortable seats. The best sound. Preformance is as advertised and more. A terrific value in Performance for the money

World's Greatest Truck
By SPage on 09/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

This truck is the fastest and most fun vehicle I have ever driven! I plan on owning a Lightning as long as they make them!

King of the Ranch
By UTDAD on 08/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Love this truck! Yeah, I know. It's a truck not made for real workers. However, I can assure you that this truck can handle any workload. The 5.4 liter engine gives it plenty of pick up and towing capacity. I have towed thousands of pounds with the vehicle without a hiccup. I have even taken it to the city dump to unload construction trash. The roads were horrible and the truck seemed to relish every minute. Great thing is after all of the work, I wash it, maybe wax it, and I am ready to be one of the most stylish in town.