2001 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews 13

2001 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

2001 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab XL 2WD Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Awesome Truck to Keep for Years
By bcoomer on 06/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is a truck I will have for years to come. 4WD and offroad capabilities are outstanding on rocks and in mud. The saddle leather is awesome but needs to be cleaned with saddle leather conditioner instead of regular leather seat conditioner, which my dealership doesn't sell. Only problem has been with the ignition tumbler getting jammed. The short bed has met all my needs for a truck with the bed extender.

Love that Truck
By bigjeff on 06/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have loved owning this truck! It gives me the flexability of owing a truck with room for a couple of Children in the back and room to spare. My wife is able to handle it around town and it rides smooth on the open road.

First truck
By menchar on 06/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Flareside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I pretty much like everything except the gas mileage. Whoever "designed" the turn signal stalk should be fired - unless the steering wheel is centered +/- a few degrees, the turn signal detent won't hold. Ford lied about cooling package but when faced with lawsuit came up with a deal (I took the $100 cash).

KIng Ranch
By Sandra McCullough on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent pricing. After purchase received western blanket and leather notebook to match interior styling from Ford. Fantastic truck! I love my Ford!

It's like a Leatherman
By Bick on 06/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This will do anything -- from a night out - to 4 x 8 sheets of plywood.

Bo's Review
By Bo Jangle on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this truck for the price and reliability. I sure haven't had any regrets. The gas mileage is, on average, 20mpg. The paint, integrity, hardware, and engine all have held up to their fullest. I definitely would recommend this truck to a friend or family member. I currently have 45000 miles on my truck and it is still going strong as the day I bought it.

Enjoyment Year Around
By Firefighter_4607 on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I own a crew cab and it has been the best investment I have ever made on a vehcile. I own a 2001 F-150 SuperCrew 4x4 with the 5.4L engine. I also have every option you can get. I have been really impressed with the 5.4L performance and it doesn't get the best mileage but it is well worth the extra money in fuel. I drove this rig from Geogria to Washington State and I thought the ride quality and the seat comfort was great.I would recommend this vechile to anyone.

F150 Supercrew
By Misty_2003 on 03/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love my SuperCrew!

just what I needed
By flyingart on 02/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

If you are looking for a full size truck that has room for six full size adults and want to park it inside your garage this is the 1. Comfortable and lots of leg room througout.

Well done ford
By Helo on 02/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The supercrew has been perfect. Great for pulling the skiboat. Bed is large enough. With a 1 inch fiberglass lid it makes a great lockable trunk.