Used 2001 Ford F-150 King Ranch SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Fun Truck
By p_medic

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The leather sold me. I had never had a 4-door truck before. I will never have a truck that is not a 4-door now. All I did was add dual exhaust an a K&N air filter and drive it. Keep your foot out of it and the MPG will be good, 18-19 MPG. The leather still smells good at 45K.

Real Leather & 4 Doors

GM type "Haul" down shift. I had a 2000 Chevy PU prior to the Ford. Down shifting to haul effects reverse in the Chevy. Good for backing a trailer. An optional higher speed rear end would be nice.

KIng Ranch
By Sandra McCullough

Excellent pricing. After purchase received western blanket and leather notebook to match interior styling from Ford. Fantastic truck! I love my Ford!

Interior seats

Already perfect

2001 King Ranch - HAIL THE KING!
By Rockpick

One of the most luxurious trucks that you'll ever sit in... your tush will cry out when it comes in contact with the plush Castano King Ranch Leather. This is a top of the line truck with a top of the line feel!

Castano Leather-- Hands down, the best interior on the truck market from a luxury standpoint.

The only thing that I wish they would've considered when designing the King Ranch is that it was a limited edition.

No Buyers Remorse
By shovel77

I have owned over 50 cars and trucks in my life and this is the only purchase with NO buyers remorse. I like everything about this pickup. And I especially love the real saddle leather seats. With 20,000 trouble free miles under my belt, this is by far the most pleasurable car/truck that I have ever owned. Just a bit diappointed with the limited color choices though. Would prefer a lighter color (mine is dark blue).

The real saddle leather. None of that processed leather here! The real deal!

Put this package on the F-250. Every cowboy (or wanna be) will be driving one of these! And yes I will buy the F-250 diesel with a King Ranch Package!

F150 SuperCrew King Ranch
By Mini-B

I can't find anything wrong with this truck. My father-in-law claims that it is the Cowboy's cadillac!