2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Fun Truck
By p_medic on 11/08/04 14:56 PM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The leather sold me. I had never had a 4-door truck before. I will never have a truck that is not a 4-door now. All I did was add dual exhaust an a K&N air filter and drive it. Keep your foot out of it and the MPG will be good, 18-19 MPG. The leather still smells good at 45K.

KIng Ranch
By Sandra McCullough on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Excellent pricing. After purchase received western blanket and leather notebook to match interior styling from Ford. Fantastic truck! I love my Ford!

2001 King Ranch - HAIL THE KING!
By Rockpick on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

One of the most luxurious trucks that you'll ever sit in... your tush will cry out when it comes in contact with the plush Castano King Ranch Leather. This is a top of the line truck with a top of the line feel!

No Buyers Remorse
By shovel77 on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

I have owned over 50 cars and trucks in my life and this is the only purchase with NO buyers remorse. I like everything about this pickup. And I especially love the real saddle leather seats. With 20,000 trouble free miles under my belt, this is by far the most pleasurable car/truck that I have ever owned. Just a bit diappointed with the limited color choices though. Would prefer a lighter color (mine is dark blue).

F150 SuperCrew King Ranch
By Mini-B on 02/28/02 20:17 PM (PST)

I can't find anything wrong with this truck. My father-in-law claims that it is the Cowboy's cadillac!