2001 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
SuperCrew Spoils You
By predmon on 07/17/12 20:22 PM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 2WD Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have a 2001 Ford F150 Lariat with 5.4 that I bought in 2007 after my second son was born. This truck has a very comfortable ride with a great features such as the 6 disc CD player, leather seats. This truck allows me to put all 3 of my boys and their stuff in the cab along with tools and go to the farm. I fed cows daily out this truck during the 2010 winter with lots of mud never got stuck but sticky clay mud is very hard to clean up, I'm still getting mud out from under this truck 2 years later.

HOG Wild
By Harley Fan on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 2WD Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Everything I expected and more. The lowered supspension provides an excellent ride yet still has decent hauling capacity. The truck is fun to drive and has all of the creature feature found in upsacle sedans. I am very impressed with the quality of construction, fit and finish. 28 months and no problems. This is one vehicle I plan to keep for a long time.

this is the one
By truker-lover on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 2WD Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I wasnt a big pick up truck fan but when purchased this I dont think Ill ever go back to a normal truck. If your reading this and have never drove one you will not be able to understand until you get in this thiong and actually feel the power and smoothness.

A Home Run
By Earl on 06/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 2WD Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Ford did a Great job w/this one! Design, comfort and Fun! It's a shame a dealer can't take care of a Nice Ride when you trust them to do so. Two trips to dealer (To take care of their carelessness) 21 days total.

Harley Heaven
By BadRon on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 2WD Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This will be my third F150 and Ford finally got it right this time! The Harley F150 Crew Cab is a great looking truck and truly fun to drive. My wife keeps trying to steal it. The only draw back is when you go out for a drive you end up attracting a crowd.

Built Ford Tough
By Big Harley on 03/09/02 15:33 PM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 2WD Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Great Power! Amazing Looks! and Reliability! I have had a great experience the 7 months I have owned this truck. The 20" stock rims are beautiful and the interior is simply amazing. The engine with 260HP and 350TORQUE is plenty power for everyday use. (The Exhaust note also sounds very pleasing)