1995 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: I love my Ford F-150 Eddie Bow

1995 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

Eddie Bauer Regular Cab Pickup (4.9L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I love my Ford F-150 Eddie Bower
By survior on

1995 Ford F-150 Eddie Bauer 2dr Regular Cab SB

The Ford F-150 Eddie Bower is awesome to drive. I had the lighting package added by the dealer. I love my truck and I will never sell it. I brought it brand new in twelve years and have done all maintenance regular service at every 3,800 miles. Replaced 3 serpentine belts, the front brake pads twice, two sets of tires, 3 batteries, 3 sets of wiper blades, 3 sets of spark plugs and wires and one universal joint (Ford mistake). They uprgraded it. One factory recall - cruise control was bad. Fixed last year for free by Ford.

I love 5.0 302 engine, plenty of torque and power. The style is awesome. The power is awesome.

Push automatic 4x4; bad upgrade after second failure - upgrade to a Warn system in 2000 works great. Upgrade to the K and N system and a Paxton A supercharger and better universal joint. Night vision like on the Cadillac and refrigerated glove box. More powerful exhaust.