1995 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
real solid truck
By chrisky on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Regular Cab SB

sharp truck, mine is bright red with tinted windows. fun to drive, given me no trouble.

LOVE OUR F-150!!
By DAVE on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

BOUGHT THE TRUCK FROM 2ND OWNER WITH 48,000 MILES, HAS THE 5SPD MANUAL TRANS 4.9 6CYL. ,GOES ANYWHERE IN 4WD !! SUPER SHARP GET LOTS OF COMMENTS ON APPEARANCE,BUT OUR BIGGEST GRIPE IS FUEL MILEAGE!!! 15 MPG IS THE BEST I HAVE GOTTEN!!I EVEN PUT MANUAL HUBS IN, NO CHANGE.ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!! MIGHT HAVE IT PUT ON COMPUTER?

Old Fashioned Pickup
By marky2 on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought mine new in 1995 and it still looks as good today as it did when new. I still get a lot of compliments on it. Strong runner but some things happened to it that I didn't expect: oil pan rusted out (fixed under warranty), rear axle seal leaked, power steering hoses started leaking. Otherwise, it's been a great truck and just as comfortable as you could want. (still has the original battery and exhaust system). As one saleman said to me when he looked it over: "it's a keeper".

Sapphire Blue
By amarok3 on 10/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Extended Cab Stepside SB

This is the second flar side I'v owned, and am pleased.

Good, solid truck
By DrMagee on 09/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

I knew the previous owner. It has always been reliable for him. It also hasn't let me down either. Decent ride, decent mileage. Just a good solid truck overall.

So So...not the greatest
By mc64dart on 06/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

Not the best truck I have ever owned, but it is not the worst. It does guzzle gas, but it runs like a top.

Floyd F-150
By Floyd on 06/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab SB

For an inexpensive vehicle this one has performed well, over 200,000 miles with an inline 6. A/C has never quit, easy to maintain. Manual Tranmission however does not allow for quick accelaration.

Works Fine
By dgkevbo on 04/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I have a 4.9L I-6 that is reliable albeit with low power. Vehicle still looks good, runs well and has had no major problems.

My F-150
By mmsteve on 04/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Stepside SB

The only complaint I have is that the oil pan rusted out and I had to replace it. Other than that, the truck is great!

f150
By db on 03/04/02 19:14 PM (PST)

1995 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Extended Cab LB

the truck had a rough life befor I got it. It came to me after undergoing numerous repairs but has been very reliable.