Used 1995 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews - 54 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Ford Expert
By ERowe

1995 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Extended Cab Stepside SB

I have owned every truck in the Ford line, Ranger,2 Explorers, Bronco, 2xF150's. Without question, the 94-96 F150's is a better truck than most pickups available. Ford Trucks are as tough as the toe nails on an elephant except for the transmissions! The trucks will nickel and dime you to death with little problems such as rear end gears(not so little) wiper/window motors,lamps, lighting, fuses,wiring etc..... There was a failure of research and development because they are a pain to work on but I love them! I am forever a Ford man!

Body styling. Power! Comfort of a Cadillac

Fuel economy is terrrrible! Larger exhaust. Door seals could be better

Good ole blackie
By rudyt

1995 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab SB

Nice pickup. Runs perfect. Only had minor issues except for the last one which no mechanic has yet to diagnose. Fuel efficient 6cyl engine. Very strong motor when hauling or towing.

AC is perfect

Extend exterior mirrors out a little bit more

This Old Truck
By CarbonFuel

1995 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I paid $4500 last winter. I've only paid for oil changes. And I cleaned it in and out well because it smelled like a used car. Now it's nice, clean, easy to drive. I'd never buy a Ford car, but this old truck has been good and a good price. It's very under powered. I drive it easy and get 18 MPG with it's 5L V8. Snow, sand, and mud are like driving on pavement when in 4X4.

Cheap price.

One of Ford's Better Years for Trucks
By woodleader

1995 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Extended Cab LB

This has been an excellent vehicle. The only major repair I have made on this truck was a rebuilt transmission at 160,000 miles. Other than that I have replaced an alternator, a radial arm bushing, idler pulley and a few batteries. I drive this truck to work, M-F, around Atlanta. With 287,000 miles on it now, I could see this truck easily making 400,000 miles in a few years. AT 80 mph, the 5.8l still gets 15mpg. I like this truck so much I am starting the process of restoring it.

Best truck ever
By matthew s

1995 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this truck in '98 with 69k miles on it. The only major repair I had done was new gears in the rear end. Everything else is original. Oh yeah, I had to replace the battery a couple times. I wish Ford would go back to this truck.195k miles and still truckin'.

Body style, reliable engine,