1995 Ford F-150 Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Just Won't Quit
By Cheeseheadmike on 08/02/10 08:29 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck from my employer with a tad over 300,000 on it, figuring if I got a year out of it I was doing good. Five years later, I have 352,000 on it. Even with the ultra hi-mileage, I'm not afraid to drive it anywhere. In that time, I've replaced fuel pumps in both tanks, windshield, and a TPS. It has the 5.0 engine, no gas mileage champ, but no slouch either. Finally started showing rust around the wheel wells on the bed and has had a slight rear main leak since I bought it. I've been thinking of trading it in on a new truck but I can't stand what I see out there now, so I think I'll just keep maintaining it.

Dependable and reliable
By WoodMoose on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck as a program vehicle when it was three months old. It has been real dependable with minor, regular maintenance requirements. The engine is still like new and I regularly get 17+ mpg on the interstate.

Good, solid truck
By DrMagee on 09/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

I knew the previous owner. It has always been reliable for him. It also hasn't let me down either. Decent ride, decent mileage. Just a good solid truck overall.