1994 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Ford trucks can usually take h

1994 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

XLT Extended Cab Pickup (4.9L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Ford trucks can usually take hard hits
By seth on

1994 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Extended Cab LB

I used to own a 1980 ford f150 standard cab long bed, maybe 10 accidents, 5 switched engines, 4 switched tailgates, and one switched radio and some tires switch from time to time. the truck probably had over 700,000 miles on it and 100,000 cords of firewood delivered on it. still running.over 400 horsepower.work beast.beat the hell out of it and it never took a rest. it could burn out with 1500 lbs in the back. 8 mpg though. sold it back to my dad and got a new (new to me)1994 f150 automatic 2wd extended cab long bed. great truck, better mpg, but not nearly as much power as my old 400 hrse powered truck. I feel fancy driving my newer ford. And everyone should have a ford truck. for cars i would go kia

built strong real metal, not that plastic stuff. when you crash. your vehicle will be in much better shape than the other persons. one accident the other car got completely totaled and my truck only had paint scratches and tail lights broken. paid $20 to replace then back on road. yay.

I wish my 94 f150 had more torque.and better mpg. but the more torque the worse mpg. but mostly i want gas prices to drop. its no longer "gas" it's "darn that costs too much" fuel.