1994 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Best Truck

1994 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

XL Extended Cab Pickup (4.9L 6-cyl. 4x4 5-speed Manual)

Best Truck
By KLSmith on

1994 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Bought this truck new, and is the best car I have ever owned. Two problems. Cruise control went out, repaired under warrenty. Cruise controle failed a second time and I repaired the clock spring wiring harnes inside the stering wheel myself, cost $100.00 for repairs. No other problems. This truck has the hardest paint I have ever seen on a car, it gets waxed once a year in the sprind and still looks like new. This truck was not financed and it made it a lot more fun to drive, still like to drive it as much as the day I brough it home. It' a good puller, go to Arkansas once a year and pull a 1400 pound boat, no trouble, never gets hot.

Fun to drive, tilt steering wheel. 40- 20-40 front seat. Overdrive lockout in the end of shifter.

Left I-80 in a snow storm, turned N. at Grand Island, NB. Went 60 miles to Ord, NB in 4 wheel drive and the hub was loose, 2nd time this has happened to me. Got home and repaired myself. Would like to see this changed.