1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
good truck
By mothertrucker on 03/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

Have had a good experience with the truck. The truck looks aggressive and has a classic design. The 302 sounds really good with glaspacks on it. The previous owner was pretty rough with it, so the bed is starting to have a few rust spots. Fuel economy is decent, if I keep my foot out of it. Most of the repairs done stem from previous owner's abuse. Replaced brakes, master cylinder, fixed some body damage. Very good drivability, with good acceleration and handling. I love my truck!

My Ford
By Dan W. on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XL 2dr Extended Cab SB

I think they are excellent trucks. I have had a 300 motor and a 302 motor. They both get a 10.

Mediocre
By Ted in MT. on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

If you have lots of time and money, keep it. Four speed overdrive transmission drops down when driving on long trips making the engine red line. Temperamental, many small repairs. Captains chairs too low. Wipers lousy as with all Fords.

By Charles Kane on 09/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

I take very good care of this truck as it my only transportation. I have replaced: 4 fan belts and tensioners, power steering unit, master cylinder twice, brakes twice, radiator, front gas tank,emergency brake cables twice, tires 4 times, tie rods, wind shield, wiper blades twice, tail pipe clamp twice, radio, front end alinement twice, various lamps, bolts, hoses, etc. I change oil and filter every 2 months, air filter every 6 months, and check tire pressure frequently.

A very well-built truck
By Wolfy on 07/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

Although I've only had my '94 F-150 extended cab pickup a few months I've found it to be very reliable, well- built and surprisingly comfortable on extended trips. The paint quality is amazing! The finish, even after 111,000 miles, still has a like-new gloss and I'm positive it hasn't been repainted. Some problems: shortly after I bought it I discovered the flywheel was warped and had to be replaced. I don't know if this has been a problem on other F150s with the 302V8 or unique to mine. I've also had some electrical and heater vacuum problems in the interior. But overall, I love the truck!

good
By vanessa on 05/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

It is a white Xlt white truck 8 cylinder very reliable. not very high mileage is put on it. Although we just got it it has turned out to be very confortable and we like it very much