1994 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Awesome F150
By JD#1 on 01/29/08 17:31 PM (PST)

1994 Ford F-150 S 2dr Regular Cab LB

I primarily use this '94 truck to drive to work. I work at a cattle ranch and sometimes I have to pull trailers with it. For a 6-banger it is excellent. I never have seen a V8 Chevy accomplish that. I really like it and hope I never have to sell it. Ford, the best never rest!

Old Faithful
By jim on 04/15/07 22:00 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab LB

This was my first pick me up truck. It is a very basic truck, no AC. The twin I beam suspention is hard on tires but we all know that.It has never left me stranded. Replaced the first batery after 11 years, alt, starter, slave cyl, and clutch. But I was never stranded or had to call a tow truck. I'll keep this truck till the wheels fall off. Found On Road Dead?? 166K and nothing rusted out either

Rust bucket
By njphoto1 on 03/26/07 19:57 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

Bought it new and love it except that it is falling apart around me. The frame and under carriage is almost gone. I wish they used better steel.

it's a Ford
By F-150freak on 01/18/06 13:58 PM (PST)

1994 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Extended Cab LB

I love my F-150. I have had no issues with it, and I have put on custom wheels and it still rides like a dream. I just wish more people would fix them up, and not just use them for work horses. I treat it like my third child. It is safe and up high so I feel like I can see everything when driving. I would recommend the F-150 to everyone. Mine is a 1994 and has all the sexiness of a new one. I love Fords! P.S I am a 30 year old female, and would recommend one for all gals with spirit!

The truck you need to git-r-done
By greentland on 12/09/05 13:11 PM (PST)

1994 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Regular Cab LB

I'm a landscape contractor and have used this truck as the workhorse of my business. The 5.0l V8 gives me all the power I need to tow 6000 pounds with confidence. I love the appearance of these trucks. They just look cool ... period. I will admit however that she's got a bit of a sweet tooth for gasoline. I'm talkin' 15 mpg down hill with a stiff tail wind. That goes down to 11 mpg with a trailer. I tell ya though, in the unlikely event that it took a dump tomorrow, I'd go out and find another just like it. P.S. I dressed it up a little with a 16" stainless air horn ... just for that little somthin' extra!

Review 1994 Ford F-150
By Danny on 10/24/05 10:14 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my Ford F-150 XL SB from my Dad 4 years ago. It had 111K on it. I had a brand new Jeep Cherokee and sold it to buy my Dad's. It was very clean and was finally broken in for me. My Dad bought a new 2002 Ford F-150 thinking the 1994 had too many miles to do any traveling. After driving his 2002 for a couple of months, he wanted his old one back. Sorry Dad, I waited 9 years to get this one!

Built Ford Tough
By Happy on 04/19/05 13:05 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

I have owned this truck since it was new in 1994. It currently has 210K on it and still runs like new. I have replace consumables; i.e., water pump, battery, alternator. Nothing major until I replaced the suspension last year. This two wheel drive outperformed many on the trail, in snow storms and through rivers and stream beds. No complaints, I'd do it again.

Very GOOD Truck !
By John Griffiths on 01/29/05 02:34 AM (PST)

1994 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

My folks bought this used truck back in '96. I got to drive it from Arizona to Seattle, WA. I revisited them in August 2004, and the truck only had 49K miles on it. So, I took it down to have a front end alignment and 2 new front tires on it. Perfect Ride! Paint, exterior and interior is in excellent like condition. So, I bought it. Some I-beam suspension/alignment design problems due to sag (cam adjustments/ball joints) but still in specs. NICE!

F-150 XLT Extended Cab 2WD
By MoKan driver on 01/06/05 22:22 PM (PST)

1994 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

We have had this truck for 8 years; drove it as a courier vehicle for the first 3 years. Has 244,000 miles on it and still runs well. Starts every day even in extreme cold. Has been a very reliable vehicle.

The truck is falling apart !
By horsetackinc on 12/22/04 13:54 PM (PST)

1994 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

I have put about $2,000 into this truck after paying $2,000 for it.