1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
1 Tuff Ford
By MIKE on 04/04/09 04:56 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XL 2dr Extended Cab SB

Bought this truck new. I still own and drive it daily. It has performed above my expectations. For a American vehicle that was built in a era when American vehicles had very poor qualty and performance this is 1 bad truck. My truck still looks great and turns heads. It performs strong and just like that old timex watch it takes a liken and stlll ticking. The only work done to this truck was a transmission overhaul and a water pump. For 15 years not bad. I would buy it again.

Review 1994 Ford F-150
By Danny on 10/24/05 10:14 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XL 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my Ford F-150 XL SB from my Dad 4 years ago. It had 111K on it. I had a brand new Jeep Cherokee and sold it to buy my Dad's. It was very clean and was finally broken in for me. My Dad bought a new 2002 Ford F-150 thinking the 1994 had too many miles to do any traveling. After driving his 2002 for a couple of months, he wanted his old one back. Sorry Dad, I waited 9 years to get this one!

the truck
By smogelinski on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XL 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck last year/03 and since then I have rebuilt the trans and engine. the engine is bored over .60 and has forged pistons, headers, racing cam. new brake system, new suspension/front and rear, also new tires and rims, summer/winter sets.

My Ford
By Dan W. on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XL 2dr Extended Cab SB

I think they are excellent trucks. I have had a 300 motor and a 302 motor. They both get a 10.