Used 1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Ford Boy Till The End
By FordBoy1990

1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

i bought this truck from a family friend and i love it! it has a 3in lift sitting on 33 in Kumho tires. I love making heads turn when i drive by. even though I've only had it a short time, it has been very reliable and yes, FORD TOUGH! only problems I've had is the brake lines had to be replaced and it makes a squealing noise when i let off the gas to break. of anybody knows what that is please let me know! this is my second f150 but my favorite so far. love my truck!

5.8 L 351 engine, the exterior design is rugged and looks awesome!

Gas mileage, but hey, it's a truck! :)

Ford trucks can usually take hard hits
By seth

1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab LB

I used to own a 1980 ford f150 standard cab long bed, maybe 10 accidents, 5 switched engines, 4 switched tailgates, and one switched radio and some tires switch from time to time. the truck probably had over 700,000 miles on it and 100,000 cords of firewood delivered on it. still running.over 400 horsepower.work beast.beat the hell out of it and it never took a rest. it could burn out with 1500 lbs in the back. 8 mpg though. sold it back to my dad and got a new (new to me)1994 f150 automatic 2wd extended cab long bed. great truck, better mpg, but not nearly as much power as my old 400 hrse powered truck. I feel fancy driving my newer ford. And everyone should have a ford truck. for cars i would go kia

built strong real metal, not that plastic stuff. when you crash. your vehicle will be in much better shape than the other persons. one accident the other car got completely totaled and my truck only had paint scratches and tail lights broken. paid $20 to replace then back on road. yay.

I wish my 94 f150 had more torque.and better mpg. but the more torque the worse mpg. but mostly i want gas prices to drop. its no longer "gas" it's "darn that costs too much" fuel.

Gotta Love Your Work Horse
By Cortez777CJ

1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab LB

Well I bought this truck back in 2006 before I Joined the Marine Corps and used it for pleasure and work Id have to say drivin back and forth over the years has defiantly thrown some miles on it 250k but it still purrs like the day I bought It I pulled more then 2& a half tons with it and had no problem what so ever Used it as my own business truck and took my date to prom So I've never had one problem just regular maintenance and a lot of TLC

That beautiful 5.0 under the hood and the bench seat int the back

I lifted Mine about six inches and added nothin but performance extras

one fantastic truck!
By hoodhunter

1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I have owned this truck 2 times! i have the 351W 5.8L motor, auto trans, xlt with buckets. love the color, the simplicity of the interior and exterior (easy to clean) and the overall comfort at 75MPH. the seats tend to show wear and tear easily however. for a 351W it should have more power than it does, and the fuel economy is horrible for around town driving. the push button 4WD is great in winter, and the legendary heater and A/C is second to none. i think the suspension on these are weak for the weight of the truck though, bu they fixed this with the 97 and up models. all in all it has been a great truck... never failed to start or so much as even a sputter from any cylinder. recommended!

push button 4WD, fast power windows, simple interior controls, silver interior bucket seats, the 351W motor, leg room in back seat incredible for a supercab truck of its year, comfortable highway ride.

lack of power for the motor, cheap interior components (door panels, fabric on seats, etc.), poor primer coat causing flaky paint (mine has been repainted), mileage of course, out-dated gauge cluster, and poor suspension.

My first truck
By Dustin West

1994 Ford F-150 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

My dad gave me this truck as my first vehicle and I love it its big roomy and great for pulling I put 33" tires on it and pulled a 6klb. Trailer threw mud no problem I'm not real fond or the 15 mpg but if you want a truck for pulling or just something that would work for work put money into the gas and there you go my truck has 5.0l 302ci with e40d trans with manual 4x4 that's great when you start to slide on icy roads just pull it back and almost instantly you got traction never got stuck!, I will honestly say I wanted to trade this truck for a Honda civic but nope I am keeping this truck until I die yes everyone its that good I also recommend changing the stereo or maybe the speakers!

302ci Engine,E40D trans,Manual 4X4, Long bed, Subercab/EXT. Cab, Handling, Stereo,

I would recommend a better stereo but that's me, fuel economy,