1993 Ford F-150 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Hey, its a truck!
By yoji6365 on 12/03/04 19:26 PM (PST)

1993 Ford F-150 Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab LB

Not great for towing serious loads, fuel economy was kind of low, very low. The previous owner had the tranny fixed at least twice so it's not that great for loads or construction work. Might need a bigger Ford. But it served its purpose for light hauling and basic work truck.

I will never say "ford sucks" ever again
By 4rdgirl4ever on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford F-150 Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab LB

This truck is absolutely amazing. I have the Inline 6 cylinder engine and it is the strongest, most reliable engine. Never any problems, and even though I try to abuse it, it won't have it, it just keeps on truckin'. I used to be a ford hater, but wow has this truck proved me wrong!

best truck i've ever owned
By seanhanson on 06/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford F-150 Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab LB

I love this truck. the handling and power are exceptional for the engine size. it looks and feels great. everything about the instruments and switches(such as the blinkers, windshield washers etc.) are right where i need them. Two gas tanks is an exceptional feature. Keep up the good work!

I Miss My Truck
By skirksmith on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford F-150 Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab LB

I just lost this truck to an accident. I had 132500 miles on it with nothing more than a belt and hose change. This was the most dependable vehicle I've ever owned.

My Truck
By duedetroyer on 03/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford F-150 Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab LB

This vehicle was a "trade-down" when I needed to get rid of a mini-van. It ended up being anything but a trade- down. I have over 211,000 miles on it and have had very few problems.