Used 1991 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat 2dr Regular Cab SB

Tough truck
By scb

1991 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat 2dr Regular Cab LB

purchased this truck in 1993. For 10 years a daily driver for my wife to work. Last 6 years it has been used as a demo hauler for my son when he gutted out his old house and needed a dump truck, I use it to haul landscaping material to and from my place. Today was the first time I had to put any major into the rig as it finally blew a head gasket. Prior to that, only an alternator. I'm keeping the truck and now will begin to clean it up as I have a 7 year old grandson who wants the thing. Good rig!

Starts and runs whenever I need it. Lots of power with the 5.0. Truck jumps right onto the freeway and 70 w/out any effort.

None really for the age of truck. It is what it is. Solid and dependable.

FIRST VEHICLE
By cullenchavis

1991 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I just got this truck yesterday and i love it.It gets up to speed fast i can feel the power as soon as i start it.The gear screen where you see weather your in drive reverse etc is weird and doesnt show too good.But it has a huge cab and we fit 4 peopole in it yesterday

huge engine powerful

gear screen

My 1991 Ford
By David

1991 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this truck off my grandfather, for my 16th birthday, for only $600. Drive it everywhere I can. Has 89,700 miles. I upgraded the stereo(from the cassette radio it had). Love the interior, its very comfortable. The exterior has some rust above both back wheel wells. Everything else is in great shape. The engine sounds like a beast. My grandfather comes by every month to make sure the truck is still in good condition.

Roomy interior, great engine. Good sized bed for minor hauling.

Better gas mileage, receiving 12mpg in summer, and 8 mpg in winter. Like driving a Hummer.

My 91 Ford
By POSEY

1991 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat 2dr Regular Cab LB

My 1991 Ford F-150 has the 4.9L straight 6. It was given to me from my uncle with 85,000 miles on it. It now has 187,000. I have not changed the oil since i got it and it still runs very strong. I'm not too big on the transmissions on the 91 Ford since my reverse went out.

The heater