Best I Ever Drove
By Slick on
2000 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning 2dr Regular Cab Stepside SB
I rate this truck as the best I have ever had, a few slight problems but NOTHING to stop me enjoying every minute in it, its a very USED truck in my stable-it never gets the chance to sit idle- I even use it as my towing vehicle for my show (I'm a travelling showman)... I use it mainly for fun, but the serious side of my business is "Colossus, The Jet Trike", you can see what I do for a living by going on "You Tube" and typing in "Colossus The Jet Trike"...This truck pulls a 2 ton trailer with my jet trike on it - like it does without it there!!! You want a REAL MANS TRUCK? - THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!!! If you want gas milage get a pretty little Honda or something...lol
Favorite Features
Just about everything about this truck fits its ID perfectly...Just Remember...if you want gas milage get a 1 litre Honda or something...Hey, if you are worried about the gas that much Mercedes do a SMART CAR that would suit you!!!!! Thats got a 600cc engine..Bwaaahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!
Suggested Improvements
Front track control arm balljoints need to be upgraded to re-grease type...Steering arm balljoints same...I am heavy on the steering and had to replace them, need replacing again soon too!!! ...lol... THAT is the only little problems I have found since owning this truck...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!