1994 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.8L V8 4-speed Automatic - (6 reviews )
1994 Lightning
By ekim202 on 04/05/13 13:38 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

Best, most fun vehicle I ever had. Only shortcoming is the single cab. Reliable and fun. Every week someone wants to buy it from me.

I love it!
By BHamm47 on 09/05/07 20:59 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

I will be honest with you, if you are in the market for a truck and don't care about gas mileage, this is the one for you. It not only has plenty of options for the year built, but it is very fun to drive. I never thought I'd say it, but I'll be sad when this one is gone. It handles better then most cars and has the horsepower and torque to kill your everyday import while hauling a load of wood. Best money I have ever spent on a truck.

Very good looking and proforming truck
By Nitti219 on 02/27/07 11:39 AM (PST)

1994 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased this truck when I was 17 and keep it as my baby in my driveway and drive it for fun. Very nice sporty interior, handling, performance, sound, and looks. Great rare truck for a collector. It gets looks everywhere.

The Almost Perfect Truck
By Gary's Lightening on 05/04/06 09:56 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

The 94 Lightning is a collector, very seldom seen on the used truck market. This is one of the most fun to drive, stock pickups out there. The design is classic, the power and torque are a real blast. Easy engine modifications are no hassle for those who want a little more. Add a performance cam, open up the exhaust and hold on to your seat. The interior is very supportive and comfortable. Sport bucket seats with adjustable lumbar supports and leg extensions make for one comfortable ride. Big front and rear sway bars and anti-slip keep the traction on the road. Heavy duty E40D transmission shifts smoothly. Only downside is the mpg. Two tanks make a fill up painful, step on the pedal and forget about it.

1994 SVT Lightning
By buddy on 09/06/05 14:49 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

I drive the truck every day. Has never let me down. The power and potential of the lightning is endless. I enjoy the ride. Great power and performance. Great for towing and hauling stuff around.

Lightning
By puppymix on 06/22/05 20:08 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

I love to drive this gas beast. It looks and sounds great. Love that it's power everything. For being 170,000 miles it is in great condition. It just does use a lot of gas.