2013 Ford Explorer Consumer Review: Worst Vehicle I've Ever Owned!

2013 Ford Explorer - Consumer Review

2013 Ford Explorer

XLT 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 FFV AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Worst Vehicle I've Ever Owned!!
By honestguy on

2013 Ford Explorer XLT 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my last Ford. I have had nothing but problems with it over last year! Ford service doesn't know how or cant fix the long list of issues. Pathetic! The navigation doesnt allow anyone to use it while driving, even passenger, and is super complicated. I use my phone now. Hvac is all messed up, locking on hi heat while on max low a/c. Fuel feed hesitates when accelerating so it nearly gets u into accidents when quick acceleration from stop or in traffic needed. Too many other items to list. Please avoid at all costs. I paid for leather and nav $2200 outta pocket as this is company car and I was gonna buy it for wife after 70K miles cheap. After 45K, I just want rid of it! Hate it!!

Comfortable ride- when not fighting with face melting from hvac or dealing with sync, touch screen, or other computer lock up - defect issues during...

Have Ford designers drive an Acura MDX and do everything like they've done. Ive owned two - 2001 and 2011 that, combined over 15 years, were not in shop as much as this one was over last year and ran/functioned perfectly. Wife still drives 2001 with 220K miles on it with no defects or problems to report, sold my 2011 since I received this 2013 explorer as new company car over a year ago.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review