2013 Ford Explorer Consumer Review: 2013 Ford Explorer Base model

2013 Ford Explorer - Consumer Review

2013 Ford Explorer Base model Needed the Space
By mario_escobedo on

2013 Ford Explorer 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just traded in my 2012 Dodge Journey (one of the worst cars I have ever bought - Never again). I was looking at a Pilot, Tahoe and Explorer. Went into the dealer on Saturday morning and test drove it. Fell in love almost immediately. I am a fairly big guy, so I needed the room. While driving I noticed that I didn't feel cramped, had plenty of leg room. I thought, this seat must be pushed all the way to the back, but NO. Back seat passengers had plenty of leg room. For family with plenty of people, this is the car for you!

The interior room is more than sufficient. The bluetooth makes connecting to your phone that much more easier. Cargo space makes going to the grocery store a breeze.

I have a low entry garage, the antenna on the top of the explorer always hits the top. I need to get out and take it off before parking. Maybe make a smaller antenna with more power to accomplish the same thing.