DO NOT BUY or LEASE THIS CAR!!!!
By modernart1 on
2011 Ford Explorer XLT 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
In May of 2011 I leased a Brand New 2011 Ford Explorer. In July of 2011 I began to have problems with the tire pressure monitor fault sensor. It was going off ever 10 minutes or so every time we drove on a highway. I brought the car into a certified ford dealer to get fixed and 3 days after they fixed it the sensor kept going off again. I had to bring the car in in August and November for the same issue. In March of 2012 my car OVERHEATED!!They had to replace the engine coolant fan.. Yesterday my ford touch screen that controls heat, ac and radio went blank...I have called Ford a few times and they say it does not have enough problems with it to replace the vechile..They are also VERY RUDE!!
Suggested Improvements
New computer software program for my ford touch!! Customer service for Ford is TERRIBLE! If you have a problem they are snotty and act as if you are bothering them.. I have wasted ALOT of time and money in gas bring to and from dealerships to get fixed and there is no compensation. They do not even want to swap my vehicle for a new one with no problems..