Soon to be Lemon Law
By jen413 on
2011 Ford Explorer 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I loved my 2011 Ford Explorer Limited until after one month of driving it when the problems started. My Ford Touch screen malfunctioning: SD Nav card error, screen freezing or blacking out, controls not working. Had to be reset twice so far. Next, the "electronical component in the fan" went and the vehicle overheated significantly dumping antifreeze all over. That was replaced but what major permanent damage did that cause? Last week I noticed I have a tapping, banging, knocking sound from the engine. Ford knows about it, working on a fix but ok to keep driving as per the dealer. Today I noticed oil leaking from the engine. I'm frustrated, upset and fed up.
By phoebeblues
on 11/12/11 01:15 AM (PST)

Have you heard of this? Ford's cutting-edge touch-screen infotainment encounter MyFord Touch will obtain an upgrade by early next year, reports the Detroit Free Press. Sources suggest that grievances that the old system was not fast enough and cluttered prompted the update. Current owners of a MyFord Touch-equipped Ford automobile will be able to update totally free. Resource for this article: MyFord Touch upgrades to appear in 2013 models. Car lovers will be more excited to this. Ford has taken customer feedback to heart in the design.