2011 Ford Explorer Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
First, congrats to Ford for "not one dime!"
As a taxpayer, I appreciate it; hence, my recent purchase.
I've had my 2011 Explorer about 2 weeks and it has lived up to my expectations:
- smooth, controlled drive
- responsive handling
- secure turns (sticks to the road, not top-heavy)
- upscale, roomy & very comfortable interior
- high-tech, hands-free MFT is a delight
- sleek, sporty exterior w/classy dual-panel moonroof
- great MPG for its class (17 city)
- offers about every perk you can imagine
- favorite feature:
"bootie cooler"! (A/C seat)
Transitioning from a GMC Suburban to the lighter, more agile and advanced Explorer has been a treat.
My family recommends it to all!
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.