Used 2010 Ford Explorer XLT SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Explorer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Explorer model:

My 2010 Explorer
By bobbyabby

2010 Ford Explorer SUV XLT 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My 2010 Explorer XLT has been awesome! I do not put a lot of miles on a vehicle (have 36,000 after 3 years) but I have only had to replace the battery & tires. I will say the Goodyear tires that came on the Explorer was almost bald after 35,000 miles- I was disappointed in the tires but replaced them with Michelin Tour brand and it rides even better, smooth as silk now. Leather seats & great lumbar support-excellent! Other than these issues the vehicle has no rattles and looks like new. The paint, body quality, interior, brakes etc. are excellent quality and I am more than happy. I plan to keep this one for 10 to 12 years total and have no doubt it will make it.

Interior, smooth ride, great quality, great lumbar support.

Tires- wish they had been better quality than the Goodyear radials that were gone at 35,000 miles.

Great suv
By great suv

2010 Ford Explorer SUV XLT 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the car in March only thing I didn't like no leather seats. After shipping around found a leather kit had it installed looks just it came from the factory. Lots of room really quit engine not as fast as mustang gt I traded but it gets me there. Love the adjustable gas and break pedals. Did a lot of looking but I think overall the explorer was the best bang for the buck.

quietness,adjustable pedals and the color love the copper color and best of all 0% interest for 72 months

can't think of a whole lot