2010 Ford Explorer 4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Explorer - Consumer Reviews

XLT 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Explorer model:
My 2010 Explorer
By bobbyabby on 09/29/13 08:52 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Explorer XLT 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My 2010 Explorer XLT has been awesome! I do not put a lot of miles on a vehicle (have 36,000 after 3 years) but I have only had to replace the battery & tires. I will say the Goodyear tires that came on the Explorer was almost bald after 35,000 miles- I was disappointed in the tires but replaced them with Michelin Tour brand and it rides even better, smooth as silk now. Leather seats & great lumbar support-excellent! Other than these issues the vehicle has no rattles and looks like new. The paint, body quality, interior, brakes etc. are excellent quality and I am more than happy. I plan to keep this one for 10 to 12 years total and have no doubt it will make it.

Great suv
By great suv on 07/07/10 05:41 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Explorer XLT 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the car in March only thing I didn't like no leather seats. After shipping around found a leather kit had it installed looks just it came from the factory. Lots of room really quit engine not as fast as mustang gt I traded but it gets me there. Love the adjustable gas and break pedals. Did a lot of looking but I think overall the explorer was the best bang for the buck.