2007 Ford Explorer Consumer Review: Lovin' my new car/truck

2007 Ford Explorer - Consumer Review

Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Lovin' my new car/truck
By brandi2596 on

2007 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We just purchased our 07' Explorer and we love it. I have done about 1 years worth of research and had narrowed it down to either the Honda Odyssey or the Explorer. We choose the Explorer because we are still very young and wasn't ready to go to the mini-van yet. This Explorer so far has been great, drives smoothly, no sounds, very stylish and lots of extra room which is very important to us with having 2 small children. If you are looking for a new ride with plenty of room for your family, and cargo storage this one is it. Gas mileage is also pretty good, we get around 22 mpg which isn 't bad considering that it is an SUV, although there is always room for improvement.

Exterior styling, smooth ride, no inside cabin noise, plenty of storage rooms, Great layout of controls, and 4wd.

My only complaints at the moment is that the Eddie Bauer should come standard with wheel mounted audio controls, and it should come standard with DVD. Since the EB edition is the top of the line Explorer...I think anyways.