2007 Ford Explorer Consumer Review: Great Mid Size SUV

2007 Ford Explorer - Consumer Review

2007 Ford Explorer

XLT 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Great Mid Size SUV
By Chris on

2007 Ford Explorer XLT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have had my Explorer for just over 3 weeks now and just love it! I have had Ford Trucks for about 18 years and wanted something with more room. It drives so much nicer than a truck and I find myself alot more comfortable in the Explorer. I love the chrome both inside and out and feel that Ford made some great choices on the interior. Sure the rear headrests are big but I just fold them down and have no problem seeing out. The V-6 is fine for me since I don't plan on hauling anything and the ride is nice and smooth, handling is great! The Explorer is built solid and has a great design with quite a bit of room inside. I'm lovin' it! and feel you would also...

Gosh I love just about everything. The keypad is a nice touch, Satellite radio is cool, Machined aluminum wheels, Lighted outside mirrors, Auto dimming rear view mirror is great at night... and of course the five star ratings in all frontal- and side- impact crash tests!

I realize this is an SUV and you won't get the greatest fuel economy but there is always room for improvement. With the way gas prices are today every make of vehicle should improve in that area. Quite a bit of plastic used also but what car out there doesn't have that!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review