2007 Ford Explorer Consumer Review: Another great vehicle from For

2007 Ford Explorer - Consumer Review

Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (4.6L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic)

Another great vehicle from Ford.....
By Bob on

2007 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV 4WD (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I traded my 98 Expedition in on my new Eddie Bauer Explorer. I loved my Expedition and had a hard time giving it up. Have been driving the Explorer for a little over a month now and no major complaints, this truck is pretty awesome. My rear headrests fold down, so no obstruction visually. The looks of the Explorer inside and outside I really like, more so than any other mid-size SUV I looked at. A friend of mine bought one and I guess seeing it a lot it sort of grew on me. His "roof console" came loose a few months after he bought it, but the dealer took care of it no charge. So far so good with this vehicle.

The looks. I love all the chrome. And acceleration is pretty great, enough for any sane person unless you're hauling the Queen Mary or something.

The gas mileage is the same as the Expedition I traded in, with 150,000 miles on it, and that vehicle had the 5.4 liter engine. Otherwise I'm completely happy with it.