2006 Ford Explorer Consumer Review: My OTHER Lady

2006 Ford Explorer SUV - Consumer Review

2006 Ford Explorer SUV

My OTHER Lady
By ChrisnIndy on

2006 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my white-beauty brand- spankin' used in Dec 08. I still have a daily sedan, but I love the days when I drive my truck. It's so smooth and it feels solid, planted and secure. I have had two problems, a failed radiator(which is fairly common with this Explorer) and both my power outlets failed. All was covered under warranty. I love the high seating position and it's nice when travelling. The cabin is very capacious with the seats folded down. I have saved so much money when buying large items that previously would have required paying for delivery. This is my first Ford and my first SUV. I will definitely be steering my wife toward that new Taurus when her car needs replacing!!

Smooth engine, headrests that fold down, backup warning, three rows of HVAC vents, Brawny yet tasteful interior. Third row folds completly flat and the second row nearly as much. Supple, composed ride quality.

Direct Auxilary Input on the radio. It's a pain lugging around my adaptor so that I can listen to my iphone satellite radio. Real time fuel consumption moniter that displays averages in numbers and not a bar- chart type readout. a power outlet in the third row.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review