2004 Ford Explorer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Explorer model:
Ford Adventure.
By Teresa Hall on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Explorer XLS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Owning an SUV has changed my way of thinking about driving. I truly enjoy driving any where as long as I'm in my Ford Explorer. It is roomy, extremely comfortable, stylish design, perfect color, and good on gas mileage. I may never go back to driving a car again. I thank God for my Ford Explorer. I think every one should have the opportunity to drive a Ford Explorer at least once.

My Ford Explorer
By ChefAnita on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Explorer XLT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I LOVE my new Explorer. It has a smooth ride, the new exterior look is very eye- catching. I am glad I waited, for this model. Go to Team Ford,,,,and ask for Rob!

Great Vehicle
By mdkobe on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Explorer XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I wanted a van since SUV's offered no more additional seating than a car, but once we got in this SUV with the 3rd row seating, I was in love. Roomy and spacious it fits my growing family well.

american trucks
By mondo on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Explorer NBX 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Ford Explorer has defined what the American SUV consumer wants in a sport truck. The reliability of the Ford trucks,and the charater say "This is me." The NBX allows me the power of a V8 with a rugged yet civilized interior is what most Americans want (especially me). I wonder if the Aussies know about this?

Ford Explorer Review
By LVarv on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Explorer XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Explorer! Since I have started driving, I have always driven one. Ford has made some decent improvements to them over the years that is why I am a returning customer.

Fantastic
By wjl on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Explorer XLT AWD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Has very smooth ride. Has lots of room.

Fun and reliable
By Rodriguez777 on 08/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Explorer XLS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Since Ive leased my vehicle a year ago every time I get in it its like Im driving a new vehicle all over again, its so much fun and comfertable to drive I dont get tired of it like I have with past vehicles...

Very good\
By daniel on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle has given me good times with the guys and an enjoyable time with my lady.

Greatest SUV
By bjr2k3 on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Explorer XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

All i can say is that this is one awesome vehicle. My parents bought a new white XLT 4X4 Explorer about a month ago and all of us have fell in love with it. The only downside i see on this vehicle is the black doorhandles on the white body...but you get over it. It's a great SUV.

not bad
By pridmore on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Explorer XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

THIS IS OUR SECOND EXPLORER AND WE DO LIKE THEM. HOWEVER, WE WISH THERE WAS MORE LEG ROOM IN THE BACKSEAT AREAS. IT ALSO TAKES ROAD BUMPS VERY ROUGHLY. IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE RECIRCULATED AIR INSTEAD OF ONLY USING OUTSIDE AIR.