I purchased this vehicle used, after my Toyota Land Cruiser was totaled. I wanted another SUV/Truck that I could use as a work horse. I had no faith in the vehicle at all, none what so ever. I drove it hard and still do, I didn't wash it, wasn't thinking about its maintenance, and the thing continued to, if I must say, (EXPLORE). No issues with any type of upkeep or problems of service lights, strange noises, anything falling apart, which was my fore thought of Fords all my life. Needless to say it just hit 140k and purrs like a kitten. The engine is super strong, which is one reason my title of the review states shocking, and still going strong. I'm now a believer in Ford. A GT40 is next.
1. 5.0L V8 Engine
2. On-board Computer for mileage, fuel, maintenance/service, distance, range, trip, etc.
3. Limited Edition which has more amenity options/features than the Eddie Bauer Edition.
4. Color Coded entire body.
5. Leather Seats w/Limited Edition stitching, 12 way electric seats, heated seats, lumbar support.
6. Rear fwd/backward folding seats, rear seating A/C, and radio controls/external plugins.
7. One touch windows and sunroof.
8. Sun visor memo/to-do list recorder.
9. Lit and heated side view mirrors.
10. Steering wheel radio/cd, cruise controls.
11. Keypad door entry/lock.
12. High ground clearance.
1. Better gas mileage.
2. More off-roading capabilities/features.
3. Third-row seating.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.