By nick lupu on
1998 Ford Explorer XLT 4dr SUV AWD
1. 44,000 miles: replaced both drive
2. 50,000 miles: replaced transfer-case.
3. 60,000 miles: repaced upper left arm
an d all schock-absorbers.
4.Clonking and radlle noise in the
front end still there.
5. 40,000 miles: defective manifold and
6. 60,000 miles: defective ball-joints
moon-roof and bucket seats.
Better trained mechanics.So far i had
to take them by hand and show them
where the problem might be.In each case
i was right, to no succes for my car.