1. 44,000 miles: replaced both drive
2. 50,000 miles: replaced transfer-case.
3. 60,000 miles: repaced upper left arm
an d all schock-absorbers.
4.Clonking and radlle noise in the
front end still there.
5. 40,000 miles: defective manifold and
6. 60,000 miles: defective ball-joints
moon-roof and bucket seats.
Better trained mechanics.So far i had
to take them by hand and show them
where the problem might be.In each case
i was right, to no succes for my car.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.